Wednesday, 14 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas

I am off work today, tucked up in my bed with a cup of tea, Christmas chocolates and piles of paracetomol. I feel super sorry for myself but instead of watching TV I thought id do some online shopping aaaand more importantly have a cheeky peek at some things I want for Christmas and to decorate my new home with.

I have recently discovered an amazing website called Melody Maison which sells vintage inspired furniture and accessories and I cannot get enough of it!

The following are from their website:
Beautiful French Inspired Dresser for my bedroom




Gorgeous free standing mirror



Vintage inspired decorative Birdcage



Vintage feel gold photoframe



Boudoir sign for bedroom door which the boyfriends not too keen on...



If anybody wants to buy me any of these gifts to make my bedroom french chabby chic feel free! My boyfriend is not too keen on our bedroom looking too "girly" but what do you think? Am I being a teensy bit unfair?

Oh well, back to the Xmas shopping girls! xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment