Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Nail Varnish for Summer

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry that my blogs are becoming more and more infrequent but I have had a lot on at work recently and have been applying for other jobs. I have also recently got back from Dubai where I had an amazing holiday. More partying + less sunbathing than Barbados.

I don't want to neglect my blogs and even if Im not posting my blogs I am always collecting photos, making notes and not forgetting talking to all the lovely people Ive met via my public facebook page!

Ive got to know so many lovely, lovely girls I am actually astounded at how nice people are to strangers :) In particular Sarah, Charlotte and Rach.

Right so moving on from that I have been trying to save some money the last few weeks so instead of buying all of Topshop when I go into Manchester, I go to Boots and buy make up, toiletries and bits and piece likes that. My current obsession is NAIL VARNISH in particular Barry M and Models Own

So here is a quick photo I took of one hand painted with 5 different colours :)



These are the nail varnishes that I used ....


From L - R
(Barry M) Bright Pink, (Barry M) Pure Turquoise, (Barry M) Pale Yellow, (Barry M) Coral and (Models Own) Orange Sorbet

The Orange Sorbet is a personal favourite for holidays. I paint my toes with it and against tanned feet and gold sandals the look is gorgeous.
The Coral is a classic colour that can jazz up a simple black outfit, or I like to match it with my coral topshop body con skirt.
The Pale Yellow, is very lemony and also great with a tan but I don't recommend it for the fair skinned.
The Pure Turquoise adds a brilliant splash of colour but beware, it does stain your nails!
The Bright Pink is almost a Barbie colour and is my most worn nail varnish of 2009 I absolutely adore it, tanned or not. It looks great on fingers and toes!


Tell me what your favourite nail colour is? I am looking to buy a green and lilac nail varnish next. Any recommendations?

Lots of love,

Holly
xxx



Go to my facebook - www.facebook.com/hollybeautyqueen

2 comments:

  1. i like the pink and blue for sure. sucks that the blue stains.

    hope you had fun on your trip!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, been missing you in the blog world. hope you're having a good summer!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete