Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Spring :)

Hey gorgeous dolls.

I am so super sorry I haven't written in a blog in so long, I forgot my password and have just had it changed so now I will remember it! woopsie.

So, March is now here and so is the Spring weather :) I can't wait to see all the little lambies in the fields soon.

I am going to Paris this weekend and I cannot WAIT to go. I am going with 2 of my best girl friends and we are going to hit that city up, so hard. Party girls are we :)

Oh hey, also, I got a new outfit. wanna see? Do you like it? I hope so.



I havent got anything to review or talk about as I am really busy trying to pack for Paris as I leave Thursday night straight from work so have a good weekend mes cheries, tout mon amor! xxxx Holly xxxx

1 comment:

  1. you look great! hope you have an amazing time in paris. i'll be over there in about a month!

    check me out!
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete