Monday, 8 March 2010

My Parisian Look

Bonjour Les Filles
Je suis retournee a Paris et c'etait incroyable.

I have just got back from Paris and I had an awesome time, I wish I was still there. I saw many beautiful sights (Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Champs Elyses..) as well as visiting lots of highstreet shops, designer shops and small boutiques!
The weather was fantastique; it was brilliant bright blue sunshine and quite warm until the last day (sunday) where the North Easterly wind made it bitterly cold.

My french improved while I was out there too :) I spent 3 days and 3 nights in a fabulous area of Paris called Chatelet!

Okay so now for my main purchase...

I purchased a LONGCHAMP handbag whilst I was out there, from Le Pilage range and is simply called a "handbag". This style of bag is available in many colours and I deliberated for hours on which colour to choose. I did not want it to be too flashy as French style is all about nudes and dark colours, but I did not want it to be boring. Eventually I settled upon BEIGE which is actually a very pale/nudey pink colour and I adore it:

It coincidentally happens to perfectly match a pair of shoes I purchased from Topshop in summer of last year. The bag and shoes are the same colour, and with leggings and a long shirt or long top this will be a beautiful Parisian look for Spring:

[excuse the photograph, I just took it and I havent shaved my legs]

I also bought a few things from Sephora, H&M, Mango & Zara but I don't have time to show you those now

Much love, Hols xxx

3 comments:

  1. happy you had fun in paris! i will stop by Chatelet for boutique shopping when i go over there next month.

    thanks for following my blog!
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was in Paris! The flats are adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dolls. If you have time visit La Fayette but remember shops don't open in France on Sundays!!! It was so frustrating to learn that the hard way haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete